On 21/10/2008 13:22, asm23 wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 21/10/2008 09:18, asm23 wrote:
Hi, I'm using Lyx 1.6RC3. I install the Lyx with Chinese language UI.
When I right click on the ToolBar, and try to select another size of
icons. Lyx will crash. It seems that not all the menu's were fully
translated from English to Chinese.

I cannot reproduce the crash with current svn version so I guess the
bug will be fixed in the next RC. Please create a bugzilla entry in
any case so that we can track this bug (bugzilla.lyx.org). Make sure
to answer those questions in the entry:

Question 1: did you use the diplay language preference dialog or did
you set the LANGUAGE environment variable?
Question 2: which platform?

Thanks,
Abdel.

Thanks Abdelrazak for your help. My platform is windows XP EN.For
testing, I reinstall Lyx 1.6RC3.In the SETUP step, I select
Chinese(simplified) as the Lyx's interface.
But this time I can't reproduce the crash again. I guess this problem
happens when I just overwrite the previous version from Lyx 1.5 to Lyx
1.6RC3. Anyway, it works in Chinese interface Now!

Good! Don't hesitate to contribute further translation of the interface ;-)

FYI, you can change the display language at runtime without reinstalling nor restarting.

Abdel.