On Friday 24 October 2008, Christian Ridderström wrote:
> Interesting question... how many such documents have been written using
> LyX?
>
> I've written something like 10-20 documents (not counting presentations
> created with LyX). If ten documents is a typical number, and LyX has
> hundreds of users, we'd be talking about thousands of documents prepared
> with LyX.

Christian,

I think that would be far fewer than for many users.  A quick search
(find . -name \*lyx |wc -l) of just one of the four computers I use frequently
with LyX gives a count of 348.

I have been using LyX for at least seven years, and have probably used it for
well over 1000 documents, ranging from one-page memos to reports and books
over 400 pages, as well as quite a few presentations.  I'm sure I have used
LyX for at least 20 documents over 100 pages in length.

--
Les