From: Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Inserting another document in Lyx
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 3:22 PM
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Jean-Michel Bouffard wrote:

I'm writing a research paper and I'd like to
include a specification that
I have in the HTML format. Is there a way to insert
this html document at
the end of my Lyx document in the Appendices section.
   I'd use the code environment which leaves the
inserted/entered text
literally as you typed it. Use the Insert->File function
to include it.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Innovation <http://www.appl-ecosys.com> Voice: 503-667-4517 Fax: 503-667-8863