rgheck wrote:
Rasheda Khanam wrote:
Hi
How could I accommodate the attached table in one page (without page number entering in the table)? or How could I insert a break that will transfer the table in two pages?
I think the answer is that you should use longtable. See the Embedded Objects manual for info.

Yes, longtable is the only sane way to have a table split over two (or more) pages. One can make two tables instead, but the problem with that is that it is hard to change the split when editing the document. A longtable adjusts automatically.

Alternatively, if the table fits on a page but the page number gets
into it, put an ERT with \thispagestyle{empty} somewhere, so
the page will be unnumbered. But note that it won't look good in
a two-sided layout, as the table extends way below the bottom
margin of the facing page.

Helge Hafting