>>> http://www.php-debuggers.net
>>> http://www.karsites.net
>>> http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk
>>>
>>> Where will you spend Eternity?
>>> http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/tracts/images/PDF/tract_130.pdf
>>>
>>> All email addresses are challenge-response protected with
>>> TMDA [http://tmda.net]
>>>

>> Take a look at the file cua.bind
>>
>> In ubuntu 8.04, you can find it in /usr/share/lyx/bind/cua.bind
>>
>> If you really just want the manual, search for cua in the
>> Customization manual. In Lyx 1.5.3 it's in the appendix A
>
> Thanks for that Carnë. I was looking for shortcuts to some of the drop-down
> menu functions, but there doesn't seem to be any  :(
>
> Keith

The letter for those shortcuts are underlined, but you have to go
through all the menus. For example, to make

View -> Update -> Dvi

you have (at least in Ubuntu), press Alt+V, then press u and finally
d. I'm not sure you can change them, though. Maybe on some file inside
the "bind" folder.