milkykung wrote:
Currently, I have a doubt to place my photo in my document created from
IEEETran template.

See IEEEtran_HOWTO.pdf what it should look like in LyX's View->Source

This happens to be in "Biography" section at the end of
document. I could not simply insert>float>figure both inside {} and outside.

In front of the two braces {}, insert the image with Insert->Graphics (not float!), and put an ERT before and after the image with [{ and }] respectively. So it should look like this in the end:

[{ IMAGE }]{ Your Name } Your short bio ...

with all the brackets and braces in ERT, and the paragraph style set to biography. For several biographies, you need to insert a --Separator-- paragraph inbetween.

I tried and it works.

/Konrad