Hello - while the other citation-related change tracking problem I reported a
couple days ago still exists in RC5, I came across another issue today. If I add
a space with track changes turned on, the space isn't showing up in the output
where I have "show changes in output" turned on. Is this a known bug?

Also, (and I know this is unrelated to the current issue) but I'm having a
problem where when I do an Update DVI after making a change, the DVI preview I
already have open does not update. I'm using TexShop on Mac OS X to preview the
DVI file.. does TexShop not automatically detect the changes? I have the option
for "Automation Preview Update" set in TexShop. Thanks!