On 09/11/2008 09:43, Frank Grimm wrote:

Hello List!

With Lyx 1.6 it's possible to set the width of the document (text)
window when working in full-screen mode. It is possible to do this in
'normal' (not full-screen) mode?

Not at this point but if there's enough interest, it could be done easily. Please put an enhancement request in bugzilla.lyx.org.

I'm asking because when working on a Lyx document the bottom of the
document is always on the bottom of the Lyx window (when the document's
height exceeds the heigh of the Lyx window). I find this a bit annoying.
Thus, I think it would be cool if one could scroll below the end of the
document (probably until the last line hits the top of the document
window).

There's already an bugzilla entry about that... Not sure why you think this is related to the first item though.

Abdel.