hello,

I'm not sure if there's anything to do with LyX but I'm having a
problem with one of my figure and I thought that maybe somebody on
this forum would know the answer. I don't know if attaching the figure
is okay on this list but I can forward it to anyone if needed.

Basically, the figure was done with gnuplot and I'm inserting it in
Lyx in .eps format. Everything is fine until I run ps2pdf to view the
output inserted. The figure is displaying other graphs (a mirrored
image it seems). I don't know how that happened. Any ideas to solve
this puzzle? I didn't know gnuplot has some embedded steganography
tools :-)

TIA

--
                                   myriam