Hi,

There was some questions a few weeks ago on using chktex under Windows.
During the configuration of the shiny new version of LyX, I have remembered
what I have done the last time to make chktex working in my Lyx. I have
downloaded a version of chktex.exe from CTAN and I have configured the
corresponding box in the Preferences of Lyx (in
Tools/Preferences/Output/latex/chktex)
by giving the path to the chktexrc file that I have received with my TeXlive
distrbution. The box should read:

chktex.exe -l "C:\TeXLive2005\texmf\chktex\.chktexrc" -n1 -n3 -n6 -n9 -n22
-n25 -n30 -n38

You must put chktex.exe in a folder on your path (mine is in the bin/Win32
folder of my Texlive2005, you can use the corresponding folder under Miktex)
and yiu lts replace the path in my command with the path to the chktex.exe
file in your distribution. The trick is to give the full path to the
.chktexrc file ; otherwise chktex cannot file the file on my system and I
get an error.

I attach to this message a zip archive containing the chktex.exe and
.chktexrc files. I hope this helps.
Note: The list refuses attachments. So I cannot send you the zip file.
Unfortunately, I do not remember from which addres I have been able to
download this executable. I think it was on CTAN but I cannot locate the
file by googling... Maybe you can find it.

Murat

--
*** NEW UNIVERSITY, NEW ADDRESS ! ***

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)
GREQAM (UMR CNRS 6579)
Centre de la Vieille Charité
2, rue de la Charité
13236 Marseille cedex 02