On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
From: Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SPAM Blocking: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Keith Roberts wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, rgheck wrote:

To: lyx-users <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>,
    LyX Developers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: rgheck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SPAM Blocking: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It appears that this user:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
is responsible for the rash of spam blocking messages that have been causing such chaos on the list. Can someone please remove this email address from the list?

If the person with this email address wishes to subscribe to the list: Please see to it that the list is whitelisted by your spam filter, or else use a different address.

rh

Thanks for pointing that out RH.

Here is a snippet from my tmda log: