A S wrote:
Hi,

Instant Preview doesn't work well for me with LyX 1.6.0. It only
displays certain parts of the maths formulas. In contrast, LyX 1.5.3
never had a problem with this (although some earlier versions did, as
well).
Can this be fixed somehow? Howcome it works with 1.5.3 but not 1.6.0
running on the same system?

Regards,
Alex

I just loaded a paper with a nontrivial number of nontrivial formulas into 1.6.0 (with IP on), and they all displayed correctly. What OS are you running? Does the problem occur if you turn IP on and then load the document, or only if you load the document (with IP off) and then turn IP on? (I've noticed that if I turn IP on with a document open and then cursor into and out of a math inset to trigger IP, the inset I moved through sometimes turns invisible, as if IP is returning a null document as a rendition -- but other insets look ok, and if I unload/reload the document, it's fine.) Lastly, are you saying that formulas are truncated, or just that certain characters go missing in the middle of a formula? The latter might indicate a problem with your display fonts.

/Paul