> Thanks. I found a simple way to add extra space after
> headings with the
> "insert vertical space (protected)" command.
> Regarding the footnotes I tried
> \usepackage[para]{footmisc} and \usepackage[hang,
> flushmargin]{footmisc}
> both failed with lyx 1.6. but works fine with lyx 1.5.6.
> The problem is that
> lyx 1.5.6 don't want to open files created with lyx
> 1.6.

 Excuse me. I must to say \usepackage[flushmargin]{footmisc} instead
\usepackage[para]{footmisc}
 Currently I have this in my preamble in a work fine with lyx 1.6.0 and no have
any problem.
 I installed lyx 1.5.7 and I can open files created with lyx 1.6.0.
 I think that you have a specific problem in your computer.
Regards
Marcelo

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable