Resend without the attachment since I cannot send anything > 60K.

Max Bian wrote:
Hi.

I am having trouble with EPS files converted from PNG from Adobe Photoshop. I saved the PNG as EPS using "Photoshop EPS" option. I can view the EPS file and the final output in PS format fine in GSView. However if I view PDF ( I believe it runs pdflatex), Adobe Reader (v.8) says "There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (18).". The page with the figure is blank.

Is there a way to fix this? I have attached the EPS image in question.

Thanks.

Max