Guenter Milde skrev:
With LyX 1.6 on Debian.

Whenever I want to navigate to a figure float (from both, the Navigate>List
of figures and via the go-to-mark button from the insert cross-reference
dialogue), I land somewhat below the figure.

In longer documents with a lot of figures, the position is off more than
a screen-hight (up to 3 times). I do not see the inteded float and
only have to guess the direction to go (mostly down).

Did anyone else experience this "feature"? It is a real show-stopper for
my thesis work.
(I cannot reproduce it with the User Guide, as there are almost no
figures.)

Günter

Yes, I can confirm that behavior in Lyx 1.6.0 in OpenSuse 10.3, Windows XP an Vista. Very annoying but still all versions work pretty steadily without any crashes for me.

r.
Niklas