I love having an autocomplete in LyX 1.6. However, it doesn't seem to remember at all what the completions I want are. It seems to change what the first suggestion is too in ways that I cannot understand. Both things makes it hard to use. (your mind expects it to autocomplete to the previous one and you hit tab quickly and get the wrong completion etc...)

Is this a fair description of the current implementation? Is there any way to get it to know what the completions that you typically want are or to learn them? Or at least have a consistent ordering of completions?

-Ivan