Good Evening,

I am running OS 10.5 on a macbook pro with lyx 1.6, texlive2008, Omnigraffle 5.1 and latexit 1.16. I am using the script og-export.scpt provided on the lyx wiki.

Things are working fine when i use the latexit services from omnigraffle, except for the quality of the output of the font on the pdf output(using pdflatex). However when i just drag and drop the equation from latexit to omnigraffle, lyx viewer and latex generate an error that they cannot the size of the graphic. If i save the omnigraffle file to pdf and then use it in lyx everythings work fine and the quality of the output is good. However i would like to be able to include straight away the omnigraffle to lyx.

I was wondering if anybody could help me on this one.

Regards
Brice