On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 15:40 +0100, Matts Lindström wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it somehow possible to change the color of notes ("Greyed out notes") in
> the pdf that lyx outputs? (I'm using LyX 1.6rc2 and texlive running on
> Ubuntu Linux)
>
> Regards,
> Matts Lindström

Hi!

Besides using:

\renewenvironment{lyxgreyedout}
 {\textcolor{blue}\bgroup}{\egroup}

as suggested by Ignacio G., I would like to use also:

\usepackage{color}
\definecolor{lightgray}{gray}{0.3}
\definecolor{lightblue}{blue}{0.7}

But it fails. I get for example "LaTeX Error(s): Undefined color model
`blue'."

---

I have seen several color-related bugs/wishes[1] and I feel "covered",
that is I am not going to file another ticket. I wish, as many others,
to have at some point an easy way to play around with custom colors (not
only the standard colors) for the text, for the notes, for the
links/urls, for footnotes, etc.

Kind regards, Nikos
---
[1] Bugzilla Bug(s) 3865, 3683, 3714, 5208,