Andre Poenitz wrote:
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 03:52:02PM +0100, Dominik Waßenhoven wrote:
asm23 wrote:

I found one message that said " lyxpipe is not support in windows" really?
Yes.

What would jabref like to use to talk to other applications. We could
use windows sockets...

Andre'

I found in the mail list achieve that someone suggest using a "smart paste".

Which means, When I copy a citation from Jabref using "ctrl + k", next, I can directly "paste" the string to Lyx. Then Lyx should recognize this insert as a citation and do the same things like "insert->citation".

But I haven't get the method, and don't know how to enable this "smart paste" in Lyx 1.6.

Thanks.