>Uwe Stöhr wrote:
>> Tao Cumplido schrieb:
>>
>>> I tried to call a simple text file from C:\file.txt but got the
>>> following error:
>>>
>>>  Text\href{file:C:\file.txt}
>>> The control sequence at the end of the top line
>>> of your error message was never \def'ed.
>>
>> You found a bug. Can you please report it at bugzilla.lyx.org. I'll try
>> to fix this as soon as possible.
>
>Is that a bug? "file:C:\file.txt" is not a valid URL. It should be
>"file:///c:/file.txt". (Actually, even that isn't strictly valid; the
>"c:" ought to be "c|". But everyone uses and supports "c:".)

Ok that kind of works.
But how am I supposed to know that the directory has to be written like this?
There's no mention about this in the Hyperlink-chapter of the manual.

Well, the PDF is processed and it works except in Acrobat where Firefox opens
with an empty tab, but I guess that's an Acrobat problem?!

Thanks!

Tao
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger