On Wednesday 14 January 2009 18:52:02 Dr. Gyorgy Pota wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> I had to change to a Linux machine (Fedora 10). When I read a document,
> made in Windows-Lyx,  into the Lyx in Fedora, everything is allright,
> except the (numerous) eps figures. Their sizes are appropriate
> (correspond to those in Windows-Lyx), but the figures themselves cannot
> be seen within their bounding boxes. When I cancel the "Clip to bounding
> box" condition, the figures can be seen in their original A/4
> environment. What happens here? Could you suggest a Lyx setup which
> preserves the eps figures in Fedora 10-Lyx? Or could you suggest another
> Linux distro with a problem-free Lyx installation?

I expect this to be a problem more general than just Fedora. The package in
Fedora is quite vanilla (only small localized changes).

Could you please provide us with a single (and simple as possible) example
where this occurs? If you prefer you can send me the example by private email.

Without further details it is very difficult to see what could it be the
problem.

Regards,

--
José Abílio