I'm using lyx 1.6.1 (article) on a linux slackware system (vector 5.9).  When I
print out the document, indexed, the index only goes about half-way across the
page.  The right half of the page is blank. This means the page number is below
the index text. (see below screenshot replica) I need the page number to be at
the right of the page when the index is printed.  Any ideas on how to get the
index text when printed to spread across the full page will be most appreciated.

I tried to attach a png screenshot but it was rejectd as too big.  Here is a
manual version of the screenshot:

*This is an example of how the index ma-

   chine prints to only one side of page,

   2

This is another example of how the index
machine prints to only one side of page, 2

I hope it keeps the formatting.  The first example is double spaced, while in
the screenshot it is single spaced.

Thanks

John White

775-322-3476