> > where can I tell Lyx once forever that it shall load the "textcomp"
> > package always with the option "full", because this is required by
> > certain other packages?
>
> You can pass the "full" option to Document>Settings>Class Options.
> Class options will be passed down to the packages by LaTeX.

Apparently not:

LaTeX Error: Option clash for package textcomp.

 ...textcomp\RequirePackage[full]{textcomp}\fi

The package textcomp has already been loaded with options:
  []
There has now been an attempt to load it with options
  [full]
Adding the global options:
  ,full
to your \documentclass declaration may fix this.
Try typing  <return>  to proceed.

THis was the start of the source:

% Quellcode vorschauen

%% LyX 1.6.1 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[10pt,ngerman,full]{scrartcl}
\usepackage[osf]{mathpazo}
\renewcommand{\sfdefault}{cmbr}
\renewcommand{\ttdefault}{lmtt}
\renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin9]{inputenc}
\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry
{verbose,letterpaper,tmargin=2cm,bmargin=2cm,lmargin=2cm,rmargin=2cm}
\pagestyle{empty} \usepackage{array}
\usepackage{textcomp}

\makeatletter

Sincerely,