On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 4:55 AM, Christofer Zwanzig
<christo...@zwanzig-online.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> trying to import a tex-file with the biblatex-command \Cite (with capitals)
>  into lyx file occures the following problem:
>
> For example the command \Cite[Vgl. z.B.][52]{Holzfurtner:1984} is imported
> as \Cite{[}Vgl. z.B.{]}{[}52{]}{Holzfurtner:1984}. As it seems, Lyx doesn´t
> know this the biblatex-command \Cite (with capitals).
>
> Is there a way to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Christofer.

It is not apparent to me why you are doing it this way.

I just prepared some "howto" notes for my students about including a
bibliography file in lyx and using the lyx citation mechanism.  You
might look this over:

http://pj.freefaculty.org/stat/StuffWorthKnowing.pdf

Scroll down to p. 96.

I also put basically the same information in a writeup on the LyX wiki
some years ago:

http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Introduction

Get in the LyX spirit. Avoid ERT where possible to live a happy life.

pj

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science