Hello,

I am using svmult.cls for a paper. I think it's from IEEE. I have
those requirements:

(1) There are no page number in the header/footer area. Help!

(2)  Paper title should appear on the odd page header.

It seems that svmult.cls does put the title in the odd page header so
I'm fine there but it also tries to put the author on the even page
header and complains that the length of the author field was too
long. I have my name, affiliation and email in the author field so I
guess that's why. How can I specify not to put anything on the even
page header?

TIA
--
                                   myriam