jezZiFeR wrote:

> Hello Dominik, hello listmembers
>
> I do still have the problem, that I can´t use biblatex-dw. That´s why
> I add a minimal lyx-file and I hope, someone could help. In the
> preamble I activated you biblatex-dw, so that now compiling does not
> work. but I also left the other biblatex-line, so that you could also
> use this one for comparing reasings. Here that one works fine.
>
> If there is any problem with my files or so, please let me know

Okay, now I found the problem. You use the biblatex.module which does
nothing else than activating the cite commands which can be used with
natbib. Biblatex must know if you use the natbib commands (like \citet
etc.) rather than the biblatex commands (like \textcite etc.). This is
done by the package option 'natbib=true'. Now let's compare your two
lines loading biblatex:

> %\usepackage[natbib=true,bibstyle=authortitle,citestyle=verbose-ibid]{biblatex}
> \usepackage[style=authortitle-dw]{biblatex}

natbib=true is missing in the second line.

Regards,
Dominik.-