On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:27:54 -0600, Les Denham wrote:

> On Saturday 14 February 2009 04:09:25 pm Typhoon wrote:
>> Memoir comes with superb documentation. Have a careful look through it
>> and you should find the answer to all of your problems.
>
> I'll second that.  The Memoir documentation is beyond just
> documentation: it is a superb monograph on page layout, book design, and
> typography.
>
> Les

Thanks to all. I started RTFM'ing (duh!) and in the first pages of
chapter 5 I realized that I could use the [ebook] option to get what I
want. Everything is working now, as I expected.

Now, to sit down and actually write...

Get free public speaking and communication tips
by registering at http://www.duperval.com

Bring out the speaker in you!