Hi Everybody
I recently upgraded to 1.6.1. I have a document with a number of tables in
floats rotated sideways. It used to work fine in LyX 1.5.  Now I cannot
produce pdf output anymore. The error message reads
"LaTeX Error: File `rotfloat.sty' not found." I cannot find a way to update
packages with texlive (and TeXShop) in Mac OS X like one does with MikTex on
Windows so  I searched the internet and manually copied rotfloat.sty to:
  /usr/local/texlive/2007basic/texmf-dist/tex/latex/rotfloat/rotfloat.sty

I can see rotfloat.sty in the list of styles under Tool>Tex Information.

Below is the bit if the LaTeX log that looks relevant

Regards
Christiaan
_____________________

) (/usr/local/texlive/2007basic/texmf-dist/tex/latex/float/float.sty

Package: float 2001/11/08 v1.3d Float enhancements (AL)

\...@float@type=\count93

\fl...@exts=\toks18

\fl...@box=\box30

\...@float@everytoks=\toks19

\...@floatcapt=\box31

)

! LaTeX Error: File `rotfloat.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,

or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:

! Emergency stop.

<read *>

 l.17 \usepackage

{graphicx}^^M

*** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)