I have started using lyx. I am new. I am eager to use it.

But, when I write something...the line gets long from left to right side of
the monitor. Which is uncomfortable for me(I think for all).

How can I fix/adjust lyx so that, when editing, still the line looks
beautiful like this :" single line "...
<<this is a text  this is a text this is a text this is a text this is a
text this is a text this is a text>>

not like this...as a " single line "

<<this is a text  this is a text this is a text this is a text this is a
text this is a text this is a text
this is a text  this is a text this is a text this is a text  this is a text
this is a text>>

Thank you for you help.

Oh, please write me in easy English.  :)