On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 11:17 -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 February 2009 09:06:47 am Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > [Using LyX 1.6.1 under Ubuntu II/ 64-bit, book(KOMA-Script)]
> >
> > I've decided to use the minitoc package. I would like to have (as many
> > others would like to have :-) a _SectionToC_ for each Chapter (except
> > the 1st) in the beginning, of course, of each Chapter, listing Sections
> > (x.x) and Subsections (x.x.x).
>

>        *     *
>         \ o /
>          \|/
>           |               C O O L
>          / \  _
>         /   \/
>        /
>       -
>
> I've been looking for a way to put a list of sections on the chapter start
> page for years. Minitoc package, huh? I'll have to try it.
>
> Thanks
>
> SteveT

It works... finally :D

I needed to add the "\mtcaddchapter" command in the Introduction (since
my Introduction was defined with "\Addchap") just before the "\minitoc"
command.

It really looks nice. I am playing around with it since I don't want the
page number to appear... just the structure.

Cheers, Nikos
---

BTW: SteveT, thanks for your valuable experience you offer in the list
from time to time.