Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:
Whenever I copy/kill and past a branch inset LyX dies with the error message

../../../src/support/lassert.cpp(21): ASSERTION false VIOLATED
IN ../../src/insets/Inset.cpp:137 terminate called after throwing
an instance of 'lyx::support::ExceptionMessage'
 what():  Inset::buffer_ member not initialized!
LyX Code: 36 name: Branch

in ~/.xsession-errors.

I use LyX 1.6.1 on Debian with a set of documents organised as
master with childs for each chapter (there are some branch
oddities in this setup but this might be unrelated).

Is this a known bug that will be fixed in 1.6.2 ?

Confirmed.

What were you confirming? Just doing the obvious sort of thing, I can't reproduce under svn.

rh