Pol wrote:
<posted & mailed>

Paul A. Rubin wrote:
FWIW, I pasted your three arrow code into a new document in LyX (with
\usepackage[all]{xy} in the preamble), and instant preview displayed it
with three arrow heads but only one arrow (the middle one).  I also
threw in another math inset with an integral, and instant preview did
not display the integral sign.

Now evrything works, thank you
It seems that sometimes displaying xy-pic pictures takes a very long time;
but i cannot reproduce. (by the way, i am still using 1.4.5 on linux)

FYI 1.5 brought a lot of performance improvement related to graphics in general and xy-pic in particular.

Abdel.