Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] schrieb:

* More and better latex chapter-page templates, which offer neat layouts...
You mean the title pages for chapters? Could be useful. would
need someone who knows good designs.

I meant something more like this, which works wonderfully well for me:
http://zoonek.free.fr/LaTeX/LaTeX_samples_chapter/0.html

This is a manual how to hack LaTeX with low-level commands. LyX is designed _not_ to hack LaTeX and therefore such wonderful document classes like koma-script and memoir were developed. I suggest to have a look at the documentation of these two classes - you will be surprised what you can do with them without the need of ugly, massive preamble hacks.

regards Uwe
  • Sample ch... Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरो नया]
    • Re: ... Uwe Stöhr