Dear Users,

The splash page of the Hungarian homepage of Lyx contains a basically correct translation of the original English text. However, the translated Hungarian text is not polished at all, and in its present state it is more appropriate to repel the intelligent Hungarian readers than to attract them. The translations of the other English pages are much better and do not need a correction at the moment. I tried to correct the Hungarian text of the splash page in order to have proper Hungarian expressions and sentences. Whom could I sent this to?

With best regards,

György Póta

--

Dr. Gyorgy Pota