Ernesto Posse wrote:
It looks like the formatted reference for Propositions is not working
properly. While other math environments like "Theorem" and "Lemma"
correctly put the word "Theorem" (resp. Lemma, etc.) in the reference,
in the case of propositions, only the number appears. Is this normal?
How can it be fixed? Can I specify the format of references somewhere?

You probably need to add a manual prettyref declaration to your preamble. LyX doesn't actually add any of these at the moment, I don't think; we just use the defaults that the prettyref package provides. See the docs for the package (find it on ctan.org) for the details.

rh