jezZiFeR schrieb:
I could not download that module, I just get a textfile opened in my browser
if click the link of the "enumitem module" (
http://bugzilla.lyx.org/attachment.cgi?id=3167&action=view)

I have already tried to save that file and changed its name to
"enumitem.module", but this does not work.

How have I got to do that?

Tahnk you!
What platform are you on? On Windows, you have to make sure that your file extensions aren't hidden and you renamed it to "enumitem.module.cgi" without seeing the .cgi extension... I did not have to run any texhash command like Steve suggested, because I am using Miktex, which updates it's filename-database when you install the package enumitem through the Miktex Package Manager.

Greetings,
Florian