El 19/03/2009, a las 22:14, Liviu Andronic escribió:

There's one behaviour I wanted to report (for either 1.5.7 or 1.6.1).
Generally LyX is quite OK on speed, but one specific instance where it
gets slow---regarding the responsiveness of the UI---is when tables
are used in the document (if of use, I could send certain of my files
off-list). As  soon as tables are inserted, especially longer tables
or several smaller ones, the user interface becomes slow (mostly?) on
the parts of the document where the tables are present.

Happens also for me under Macosx. I thought that was normal, so I solved the problem putting each table in a separate file that is inserted into the main document as an external file reference.