On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:40:13 +0200, Florian Rubach wrote:

> do you want the text of the index entry to be a link? I could not figure
> out any reasonable way to achieve this. But when you are using hyperref,
> the page number will be the clickable link to the text location.
> You can simply specify the index entry in bf font and it will then
> appear bold in your index.

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the reply. I want the page number to be clickable *and* bold.
I know how to get it clickable (just use hyperref) and I know how to get
it bold (add |textbf) but it doesn't work simultaneously.

Cheers,
Martin

--
For emails use cs dot tu-berlin dot de as the domain (behind the at).