On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Ian S. Worthington
<ianworthing...@usa.net> wrote:

> It also lists Lyx which seems a mature and usable tool for Latex,
> and produces highly attractive PDF documents.  I read though that getting
> attractive HTML out of it is difficult.

I''m getting good results out of the new tool ELyXer.

http://wiki.lyx.org/Tools/ELyXer

There have been a couple of threads about ELyXer on this mailing list.
It's new and has some limitations. For instance, no TOC generation
yet.

However, the tool's author, Alex Fernandez, really likes getting
challenging documents and making ELyXer work with them.

-- Rich