I have some short (2-3 pages) business documents that I want to typeset
rather than produce with OO.o's Writer. I know that the KOMA-Script letter
class allows me to insert a PDF figure of our logo at the top of the first
page, but I cannot find any information in the KOMA-Script document about
doing the same thing with the scrartcl class. Is there a way to do this?

  If not, can I use the letter2 class and leave all the letter-specific
environments blank?

Rich