On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:12:50 +0200, Nathalia Monteiro
<nathaliamonte...@gmail.com> wrote:

I imported the layout of a beamer presentation from Latex and after editing
it on Lyx, I couldn't see it as a PDF due to some errors:
The Lyx - Latex error box pops up saying:

Yeah, especially with the beamer template, the error messages can be less than
helpful. It it possible for you to post the file somewhere (e.g. pastebin.com),
so that we can take a look at it and maybe help?

Then, I tried to export the file I had altered on Lyx to Latex plain to try
to open it using TexnicCenter, however, I couldn't figure where the files
are exported to. I couldn't find the file I exported.

The exported files are in the same folder as the lyx file, with the same name but a different ending. LyX files
end in ".lyx", while the exported LaTeX ends in ".tex". To see which folder the file is in,
just click on "File -> Save as...". This should open a dialog window showing the current folder of
the file.

Can someone help me out?

We try :)

Cheers,