Hi,
When I put a picture inside a float in LyX and make a pdf out of it the
allignment is not in the center. The text under the picture is in the middle
compared to normal text underneath. Up till a centain size the picture has more
space on the right than on the left side. When the picture gets too big the
picture shifts right and part of it is even right of the text.The paragraph
settings of both the figure and the float do not seem to mind. I would like to
make the picture 70% of the text width. I am using version 1.4.1 and making a
book with two sides turned on.
Regards,Tomas
Haal meer uit je leven met Windows Live
http://www.microsoft.com/netherlands/windowslive/Views/index.aspx