Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Richard Heck <rgh...@bobjweil.com> writes:

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Do we have that (removing all indexes)? How?
I was under the impression that the new search/replace stuff was
supposed to allow this sort of thing.

Interesting... I do not know, actually.

The new search/replace stuff will allow you to search for a specific inset, not all inset of the same type.

Concerning the initial request, the index list in the outliner can help to locate and erase all indexes.

In 2.0 one idea would be to allow the user to erase all selected items in the outliner. Thanks to the new outliner context menu stuff, this should not be terribly hard to implement.

Abdel.