Adrian Diaz wrote:
Uwe
Thanks for the advice. I have upgraded to 1.6.2 and the problem with cross reference is ok. i have set Theorems (AMS) and Theorems (by section) and it woks well. However i need that the of theorem, lemma etc appears is spanish when i export the file to pdf. On Lyx editor they appear in spanish, but when i want to watch by view pdf they appear in english.
This has been discussed on the list before. Recently, I think. Try searching for it.

I have a doubt. When i chose Theorems (AMS) i can chose Theorems (by section) OR Theorems (by chapter) but i can not chose both. Why?
This controls when the counters are reset. Resetting by section will already reset at the chapter, since the chapter change resets the section counter.

rh