On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Guenter Milde wrote:

Tools>Settings>Language or Spellcheck or something>Personal Dir.

Guenter,

  I don't have a Tools menu; File, Edit, Insert, Layout, View, Navigate,
Document, Help is all I have had. However, ... in
Edit->Preferences->Language->Spell checking I see that no personal
dictionary is listed. However, since aspell is used in other text editors
(emacs, joe), I'm sure it must be somewhere on the system. I'll see if I can
identify the file name.

Thanks,

Rich