I copied a presentation made about three years ago to a new name for use
with the upcoming presentation. Since the original was written I upgraded
beamer to the current 3.07. I see that the definitions of various themes
have changed. Regardless, in the preamble I specify \usecolortheme{crane},
but the slides do not have the title or block headings colored, only the
section titles.

  If someone can point me to what I need to change, I'd appreciate it.
Here's the current preamble:

\date{}
\usetheme{JuanLesPins}
\useinnertheme{circles}
\useoutertheme{smoothtree}
\usecolortheme{crane}
\setbeamercovered{transparent}
%\hypersetup{bookmarksopen=false,pdfpagemode=FullScreen}
\usepackage{graphicx,relsize}

TIA,

Rich