Hi! I'm facing this problem: I would like to write long equations (two or even
three lines are needed) in which (possibly) each line is center aligned in the
page and so that it is possible to box them all together. Moreover I really need
to have one reference number only (not one for each line). Is this possible? I
tried reading the manual but the methods I read about multiline equations seem
not to fit my needs. I have a Tex code which does almost this (it lacks the
center alignment), but I would like to know if it is possible to do this without
the code to have the good looking equation, and not the inline code :-). Is this
possible?
Thanks guys!