Hello.  I have a problem with table wraps that seems to have occurred for
other people as well.  On occasion, somewhat unpredictably, the document
text will not respect the presence of a table float (wrap mode) and will
overlap the table.  My understanding from reading this forum and others is
that this is primarily a problem with latex, not necessarily Lyx.  There
were some posts on the Lyx forum, prior to the release of the 1.6x family,
suggesting that this problem might be fixed.  As of version 1.6.2 I am still
having the problem.

I'm just wondering if this is of no surprise to the Lyx community.  Should I
expect to have these problems with table and figure wraps still, as of
version 1.6.2?

Thanks,
Jim