Hi Sajjad,

Did you play around with the settings:  scale graphics, set width, set
height  .

You can choose as a % of page height or page column etc...

Double click on the images and fix its specific features...

So, if you have two figures side by side, you need to have 50% and 50% of
the column width.
If you have two figures one over the others, the same story...

Erez

--
Erez Yerushalmi
PhD Student