Hi,

I'm looking for someone who has experience with exporting lyx documents to open document format in FreeBSD. I read that is done by the tex4ht package. I'm running LyX 1.5.7 on FreeBSD 7.2-ST, and LyX uses teTeX 3.0.

How do I install tex4ht on my system? The LyX-wiki says that it should already been installed but on my system I don't think it is. When I add a converter LaTeX (plain) -> OpenDocument with the converter htlatex, LyX complains that "an error occurred whilst running htlatex", and does nothing. I hope that someone here has an idea how to do this. Perhaps I should wait for LyX 1.6 submitted to the ports?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
To generalize is to be an idiot.